VPS Fuel Injector CleanerApril 14, 2021
VPS Diesel Injector CleanerApril 14, 2021
VPS Ultimate Diesel System & Injector Cleaner
Get a Free Quote. Enquire Now.
- Ideally suited for diesel vehicles that experience short stop-start driving conditions.
- Great for use in poorly maintained vehicles with poor fuel economy.
- Works as you drive to improve engine performance & lower fuel consumption.
- Provides performance not achievable with regular injector cleaners.
- No harm to emission systems – SCR and DPF friendly.
- Formulated with the latest generation ashless technology.
|Part Numbers||Pack Size||APN||TUN|
Ultimate Diesel System & Injector Cleaner is an ultraconcentrated one tank clean up, multifunctional diesel cleaner. This technologically advanced system cleaner removes harmful fuel system deposits, cleans and restores injectors to correct operation as well as restores the diesel fuel system performance. Ultimate Diesel System and Injector Cleaner provides significant improvements in operating efficiency, overcoming poor fuel economy, injector fouling and the possibility of costly engine repairs. Ultimate Diesel System & Injector Cleaner is suitable for Common Rail and Indirect Injection Systems.
This is NOT an anti-bacterial/fungal product.
Features and Benefits
- Restores MAF sensor to normal operation.
- Cleans modern throttle body & butterfly.
- Safe to use on different types of material including plastics.
- Improves drive ability.
- Reduces hesitation and flat spots.
- Can improve fuel economy and power.
- Suited for different types of vehicle MAF sensors.
- Features and Benefits
- Solvent based degreaser.
- High solvency for removal of sludge, grease and grime.
- Recommended for the cleaning and the removal of deposits from machinery, tolls, engines, concrete driveways and floors.
- Can be used on painted surfaces when washed away promptly.
- Easy & ready to use application.
Features and Benefits
- Restores performance and fuel efficiency.
- Helps control corrosion.
- Restores engine performance.
- Great for maintaining petrol system operations.
- Safe to use in unleaded & biofuel (E10 & E85) fuel systems.
- No harm to emission systems – Catalytic Converter friendly.