Dex-Cool Ready To Use CoolantApril 6, 2021
Valvoline Zerex(TM) HD Extended Life NF Coolant ConcentrateApril 6, 2021
HD Extended Life Coolant RTU
Get a Free Quote. Enquire Now.
- Fully formulated pre-charged to protect against liner pitting and water scale
- Meets the Caterpillar EC-1 long life specification
- Meets Cummins 14603 specification
- Extended drain intervals up to 3 years / 500,000 km / 7,000 hours
- RTU – no dilution required
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D6210
- CATERPILLAR EC-1
- CUMMINS 14603
- CUMMINS 3666286
- DETROIT DIESEL 7SE298
- Federal Specification A-A-870A
- John Deere & Co.
- Link Belt
- SAE J814
- SAE J1034
- Thermo King
- TMC of ATA RP-329-B
- TMC of ATA RP-338
|Part Numbers||Pack Size||APN||TUN|
Incorporates organic acid technology and heavy duty corrosion inhibitors to protect diesel engines from liner pitting and hard water scale deposits for 3 years, 7,000 hours or 500,000 miles on initial fill (whichever comes first).
The patented chemistry protects all cooling system metals from corrosion including aluminum and can be used in petrol engines, stationary power, marine and light duty applications and is compatible with major long life and conventional brands of ethylene glycol based coolant.
- Features and Benefits
- Propylene Glycol (PG) RTU Premixed – no dilution required
- Extended drain up to 6 years, 1,000,000 kilometres or 12,000 hours (whichever comes first)
- Specially formulated to protect heavy duty diesel wet sleeve liners
- No initial fill SCA requirements. Product is compatible with standard SCAs and coolant extenders.
- Fully formulated to protect against liner pitting and water scale
- Multi application use, recommended for use in various cooling system types
- Features and Benefits
- Dyed Pink to distinguish its unique chemistry from traditional green and yellow coolants.
- Contains high quality defoamer and will not harm gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle paint.
- Contains no phosphate, imidazole, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites.
- Available in both RTU and Concentrate.
Features and Benefits
- Protection for up to 3 years or 500,000 kms (whichever comes first)
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimize inhibitor depletion
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Prevents hot water boil-over and provides cold weather freeze protection
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium