Cotton Spindle CleanerApril 7, 2021
Ultramax Hydraulic Oil 15April 7, 2021
Unitrac SAE 80W
Get a Free Quote. Enquire Now.
- Valvoline Unitrac 80W is specially formulated for agricultural use, adjusted to different circumstances like low speed/high torque. The carefully chosen base oils and additive system form a protective oil film for various tractor components.
- Detergent and dispersant additives help keep the gearbox, differential, and hydraulic system clean and in good condition protecting against moisture, rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- ALLISON C3
- ALLISON C4
- API GL-4
- Case MAT 3505
- FORD M2C-134-A
- FORD M2C-134-B
- FORD M2C-134-C
- FORD M2C-134-D
- Ford/NewHolland FNHA-2-C-200.00 (hydraulic oil 134)
- Ford/NewHolland FNHA-2-C-201.00 (M2C-134D)
- John Deere J14B
- John Deere J14C
- John Deere J20A
- John Deere J20B
- John Deere J20C
- John Deere J21A
- Kubota UDT
- MASSEY FERGUSON M1135
- MASSEY FERGUSON M1141
- MASSEY FERGUSON M1143
- MASSEY FERGUSON M1145
- FORD M2C-86-B
- FORD M2C-86-C
- Steiger SEMS 17001
- SAE 80W
- Versatile 23M
- Versatile 24M
- VOLVO VME
- White Farm (AGCO) Q-186
|Part Numbers||Pack Size||APN||TUN|
Valvoline Unitrac 80W is a premium universal tractor transmission Oil (UTTO) designed for year-round service in tractor hydraulic systems, transmissions and PTOs, and differentials with wet brake systems. Valvoline Unitrac 80W protects against wear and corrosion of tractor components and has excellent friction properties.
Unitrac 80W suitable for use in various equipment such as earthmoving machinery, tractors, forklifts, including mowers, balers, and plows with hydraulic activation.
- Features and Benefits
- Formulated using the latest technology for shear stability, ensuring the fluid maintains its original properties under the most arduous conditions.
- Has a high viscosity index and the ability to ‘stay in grade’, providing maximum protection at start up (cold temperatures).
- Protects the equipment under operating conditions including shock loading.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced additive chemistry extends component life by providing high film strength and low temperature performance.
- Friction modifiers keep wet brake systems operating quietly and efficiently.
- A true STOU, suitable for use in a range of agricultural equipment.
- Features and Benefits
- Excellent detergency as it removes and prevents the build up of sap and dirt.
- Excellent emulsion properties as it mixes readily with water using minimal agitation.
- Readily emulsifiable with hard water.
- Is an effective cleaner even at very low treat rates.