A3134D • 2 Way HDMI Splitter V2.0 18GBps BandwidthNovember 2, 2020
Viper 5810V Responder 2-Way LED Digital Remote Start & SecurityNovember 23, 2020
Viper’s 5710V is a digital 2-way security and remote start system that is designed specifically for today’s modern vehicles. This system allows control of your factory remote immobiliser using the bundled Viper remotes, Vipers’ Smart Start application, or via your car’s standard remote fob, giving you remote start from a 3x press of the remote lock button. Features 6-tone Mini Siren, Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor and Vipers’ 3rd generation of Responder SST remote.
5710V Responder LC3 lets you command and monitor your vehicle like never before, with our Priority icons – simple and prioritised for easy use – plus clear text labels on the large LCD screen. With the Priority™ User Interface, the five buttons control 24 functions on each of two cars! And with the Priority Icon Map™, the most important icons reside in the centre of the large LCD screen, 3 times larger than the less-critical icons positioned on the edges of the screen. It’s undeniably the most sophisticated 1.5km range LCD remote ever!
In remote start mode, if Active Temp Check is selected, 5710V Responder LC3 will display Temperature (with optional ACCTEMP101 temp probe) instead of the time (the default display). Now you can see the actual temperature inside the vehicle, before walking through the weather to get to it! If it isn’t warm enough inside your car yet, use Runtime Reset to extend your runtime. Don’t worry about forgetting about your car, 5710V Responder LC3 reminds you 3 minutes before your time runs out, with an audible tone, a vibration, and on the screen.
If anything happens to your vehicle, 5710V Responder LC3 notifies you right away if you are within range, playing the Revenger siren tones from inside your pocket. If anything has happened to your vehicle during your absence, LC3 spells out what happened when you unlock your doors: “Shock Sensor” for example.
Only the important icons are displayed – unused icons disappear from the screen to keep the display clean and simple. “Ghosted” icons, outlined icons without their typical solid body, indicate that you’ve changed something. For instance, while a solid padlock icon shows your alarm is armed and your doors are locked, an outlined padlock indicates your doors are locked in Valet Mode. The words “Valet Mode” appear to make sure you’re clear on the status of your car.
Some of the many New Technology Platform features incorporated into the 5710V system include:
- D2D Serial Data Port – Gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT products and SmartStart
- Control Centre – combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash
- Priority User Interface and Features – including SmartStart™, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes
Stay in touch with your vehicle at all times with Responder LC3!
Vipers’ Digital System Installation Advantages:
- Integrates to the immobilisation and central locking systems of your vehicle
- One module to locate & wire, not two as with conventional systems
- Much simpler installation, saving you time and money; even simpler with the range of Directed T-Harnesses
- Main system & interface programming is consolidated
- Plug & Play connection to Viper SmartStart modules
- 3x press remote start integrates with factory remotes
- Includes one 5-button LCD 2-way Responder LC3 Remote and one 5-button 1-way Supercode SST remote
- Responder LC3 remote for up to 1.5km range
- Full security & remote start functionality
- LCD command conﬁrmation with LC3 2-way Remote Control
- 3x Lock Remote Start from factory key fob
- 514LN Revenger® 6-tone Mini-Neo Siren
- Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
- Customisable features with Directechs
- Manual trans and pit stop mode
- Doors, boot and bonnet protection
- Sensor input for additional sensor protection
- Includes remotes and control centre /antenna
- Includes bonnet pin, relay connector, LED/Valet Combo Switch
- Viper SmartStart Ready*
- External Temperature sensor probe optional (ACC-TEMP101)
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty. Conditions Apply
- System upgrades available.
* Additional parts and labour may be required.
Glossary of Terms
The following terms are listed to assist you in defining the technologies your selected Viper system includes. Please note, not all Viper systems feature all of the following technologies, these descriptions are provided as a glossary of various Viper technologies for reference only.
2-Way remotes let you stay in touch with your vehicle, confirming your commands (such as remote start, or arming your security system) either with an LCD screen on the remote, or using LED lights. Some 2-Way remotes also act as a security pager, letting you know your siren has been triggered, even if you are too far away to hear it.
The number and type of remotes that come with the system.
Viper systems use Radio Frequency (RF) technologies to communicate with your vehicle, and these technologies each have a typical operating range. Range varies by the technology used, but also because of environmental factors such as interference from other RF sources. Currently Viper systems with the longest range use Spread Spectrum Technology (SST) with range up to 1.5km.
Remote Start allows you to start your engine by remote control, allowing your vehicle’s climate control system to warm up or cool down the cabin before you get in. Range is important with remote start (your vehicle might be parked down the street, or at the far end of a parking lot) and 2-Way remote start systems are preferred (because they confirm that your vehicle has started.)
Unlock your vehicle’s doors with the push of a button on your keychain remote.
Viper systems with Boot Pop can open your power boot with the push of a button.
A Viper SmartStart module can be added to this system to make your vehicle SmartStart ready.
Clone-safe, anti-Code Grabbing technology comes standard on every Viper system.
A great safety feature: illuminates your vehicle’s dome light for 30 seconds when you disarm your security system or unlock the doors of your remote start system.
STINGER DOUBLEGUARD SHOCK SENSOR
Each Viper security system comes standard with the dual stage Stinger DoubleGuard shock sensor, which detects blows or impacts to the vehicle and can discriminate light impacts from heavy ones.
Failsafe Starter Kill Keep your car where you parked it with the Failsafe Starter Kill, an immobilizer designed to prevent hot-wiring.
ANTI-CARJACKING ALSO REFERRED TO AS VRS
VRS is a user-operated anti-carjacking system. Once activated, if your vehicle is carjacked, 30 seconds later the siren will start screaming for help and the lights will flash. When the carjacker pulls over and turns off the ignition, the starter kill will activate, which should prompt the carjacker to then abandon your vehicle for eventual recovery.
# OF AUXILIARY CHANNELS
Auxiliary channels are electrical outputs controlled by your keychain remote, which your installer can interface with systems in your car to allow you to operate them by remote control.
Overview What makes the PKE unique is Viper’s proprietary “Data-to-Data” D2D port, making the PKE faster and easier to install. The PKE also offers an RF […]
Overview Viper’s 5810V is a digital 2-way security and remote start system that is designed specifically for today’s modern vehicles. This system allows control of your […]
Overview The Viper 700VR Upgrade Alarm transforms any original factory fitted vehicle keyless entry system into a full alarm system. The system is operated by the […]